Automatic Pet Feeders have turned out to be the best solution for all those pet owners who are not able to give enough time to their pets and are often worried about their pet’s meals. These types of feeders have been designed to keep the pets fed at all times without any help from the owner. Such feeders are either gravity based feeders or programmable feeders, depending on the type of feeder you choose.
Top Automatic feeders for cats have a simple body and the whole construction is in such a manner that you don’t have to do a lot to get it ready to use. While some feeders come with instruction for installation and some don’t, so we are here to advise you on how to install an automatic pet feeder. Simply follow these steps-
- Decide where you want to place the feeder. Choose a place where your pet will not be able to reach out to the feeder easily and try to eat all the food.
- Assuming that your feeder has already arrived or that you have got it from the pet store, remove it from the box. Now it is time to unpack the whole package and take a look at it.
- Once you have unpacked the whole feeder, find the feeder hopper.
- Take out all the components from the inside of the feeder hopper. You may have to open up the lid with the help of a given finger latch to do so.
- Make sure that you have taken out all the components from the box and assembled them in front of you.
- Before using the feeder, it is recommended that you clean up all the parts just to be safe. You can simply submerge them in water, but do not do so base or the control panel in water.
- Now it is time to assemble the feeder, but before you do that make sure that all the parts are completely dry.
- Install the batteries in the battery compartment.
- If your feeder uses a conveyer belt, it is best that you install that in the next step. Align the front of the conveyor with the chute in front of the base of the hopper and then lock it up with the help of a latch.
- Next step is installing the hopper and for this, you need to align the back of hopper with the agitator of the conveyor or whichever part comes there. Make sure that it is inside the chute and hopper and snap it into place.
- Now it is time to install the bowl. Place the holder of the bowl into the given slots, you will when to stop when you hear a clicking sound. Now, simply insert the bowl by placing it under the food chute and lowering it to the place.
These are the simple and basic steps that need to be followed in order to assemble an automatic pet feeder in the best possible way.